The Global Justice Center (GJC), an international law focused human rights organization, is seeking summer legal interns.
Global Justice Center law interns will be involved in current projects as well as have the opportunity to develop their own areas of research as it fits within the mission of the organization. Interns often work closely with the organization's President, Janet Benshoof, and are supervised by GJC Counsel. In working closely with the GJC leadership and staff (as well as with our in-country partners) the intern will learn directly from experts in the field.
- Enrolled law student or recent law school graduate.
- Interest in and knowledge of women's rights, international relations, law, public policy, transitional justice, or nation-building preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Languages, particularly knowledge of Arabic, a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
All documents should be sent in PDF format and should be labeled in the following format: last name, type of document (Jones Resume.pdf, Jones Cover Letter.pdf, Jones Writing Sample.pdf) Please note: only complete applications will be considered.